A pergola is an architectural structure made up of columns that hold a beam or rafter roofing structure. The roofing pattern can be left open or can be enclosed to build a protected area from the weather. Pergolas can be stood separately and attached to a structure. Pergolas are generally larger frameworks, often in all dimensions (height, width, and length). The attached pergola in Costa Mesa can be an extension of your house or other structure, combined with attached patio cover. Attach a pergola to a pool house or build a designated area and connect it to the wall from your kitchen slider to increase the living space of your home.
At your house in Costa Mesa, having a patio cover with an Attached pergola is a fantastic platform for clients who are willing to extend their house’s space. If you are looking for an outdoor living room that enhances the swimming pool area of your home, or you are searching for just a minimal shade item to create the ultimate environment for outdoor dining, our connected pergolas would be a great addition to your house in Costa Mesa. Mixing Italian architecture’s classic look with state-of-the-art construction materials, a pergola attached will bring charm and quality to your home.
A few of the best part about our attached pergolas comprise:
- Two-color choices: white and sandstone
- Bent latticework that permits you the pleasure of the sun taking care of decreasing contact to damaging UV rays
- Peel- and crack-resistant products that will not distort or become the home of pests.
- Particular snap-fit building for quick and effortless setting up
- Heavy-duty, fully extruded aluminum for maximum strength
- The electrostatic texture that needs no yearly repairs
Our pergolas are accessible in three column options – Roma, Venetian, and Florentine – so you can be sure that you’ll get merchandise that flawlessly complements your house’s external look. We, too, have freestanding and garden arbor pergola gears offered.